Following the successful program and its popularity K2 Freeride & Safety Week is back with its 4th edition. Apart from backcountry skiing, other attractions include the free testing of the K2 Freeride Collection. Our K2 Women’s Alliance will assist you with valuable tips and technical support. Last but not least, particular attention will be given to safety.
Date: Week – 8 February 14th to 21st
Special price 810 Euro Per Person Per Week. Price exclusively for women!
* 6 days (Sun to Fri) guiding by experienced freeride guides; max. 6 participants per guide (English-speaking guides!).
* Free testing of the latest K2 women’s freeride collection.
* On-site management by German – English speaking K2 Women’s Alliance.
* Freeride & Safety Courses (Avalanche course).
* Instruction in basic avalanche forecasting, and rescue.
* Off-piste technique skiing in spectacular terrain.
* Instruction in basic ski mountaineering techniques and safe mountain travel.
* Use of Avalanche Transceivers, Harness, Shovel, Backpack, Helmet.
* Accommodation (twin or three-bed room) in the Skiers Lodge La Grave, including breakfast, lunch box and 4-course dinner in the evenings.
* Local Ground Transportation in La Grave and to other ski areas (Minibus).
* welcome package, including a set of sports underwear by triaction.
* Lift passes.
* Off-Piste Insurance (Recommended).
* Transfers from/to Grenoble.
We look forward to hearing from you soon, with our best regards!
Skiers Lodge/ Booking Office
Email : email@example.com