STANDARD SKI WEEK WITH GUIDE SERVICE:
We are offering our popular standard ski week package for groups or for the independent skier’s who would like guiding and lodging at an all inclusive price. Based on mixed groups with 1 Guide to 5 /max 6 Clients ratio.
We can easily adapt to the different of levels of skiing and ability within the groups, since we will have several groups on the mountain each day. The Skiers Lodge Guide Service is willing to show riders what it considered to be the best lift access free riding in the world. All it takes is a spirit of adventure for you to share in the ultimate riding experience. Each day all guides will attend a morning safety briefing and will provide full support in planning, safety and coordinating to ensure all have a successful day.
If conditions are not ideal in La Grave, we use our mini buses to visit any one of the ten neighboring resorts with their own micro climates. All within 25 minutes to an hour’s drive by your guide. You may be guided to secret off-piste spots in La Grave, Alp d’Huez, Vaujany, Serre Chevalier, Mongenevre, Sestrierre, Claviere and Pragelato with their steeps, deeps and marvelous trees.
Our guide service may also propose a day or two ski touring during your ski week with us! Why not try the phenomenal heliskiing in Alta Val Susa (Italy). Heli-Skiing among valleys and mountains that reach 3300 meters and 1200 m vertical runs.
TEMPTED: Heli-Skiing for Semi Private Groups.
- Standard Room in Double/Triple occupancy.
- Lodge Accommodation – Twin/Triple Breakfast, 4 Course Evening Meal.
- Guiding 6 Days Per Week (Guiding starts on Sunday).
- Local Ground Transportation within La Grave and to surounding ski areas (Minibus).
- Use of Avalanche Transceivers, Harness, Shovel, Backpack, Helmet.
- Lift passes.
- Off-Piste Insurance (Recommended).
- Transfers from/to Grenoble.
- Single occupancy (addition 20 euros per night)